HEROFI employs a vibrant team of diverse and talented individuals who have a passion for bringing innovation to the retail & hospitality industries. In addition to offering competitive salaries and benefits, our employees enjoy working with cutting edge technology in a flexible work environment where results are recognized and rewarded.
HEROFi is looking for an experienced Program Manager to manage a portfolio of customer and internal company projects that align with the HEROFi company objectives.
Candidate should be a self-starter that can manage multiple projects while adhering to established processes and work in a fast-paced work environment.
What You’ll Do
- You will ensure that project plans are clear, and systems are in place to maintain both internal and external communication on project tasks & key milestones. Drive the process to deliver accurate project proposals outlining project timelines, resourcing, dependencies, assumptions and resourcing for both internal and external consumption.
- Develop strong working cross functional relationships both internally within HEROFi and externally with customers and 3rd party partners.
- Drive, design and implement company processes to ensure successful project delivery.
- Set KPIs and governance to provide continuous improvements to internal processes.
- Provide regular executive reporting and briefings to the organization.
- Strategically balance and prioritize customer demands with company initiatives and objectives.
Skills & Requirements
- 4+ years as a Program/Project Manager or Operations leader in a SaaS, managed service, PaaS or other hosted software environments.
- Expert experience in program/project management software tools.
- Understanding and working experience with agile engineering software teams.
- Direct experience delivering enterprise software solutions within complex customer environments.
- Direct experience with data integrations, 3rd party system integrations and other API driven ecosystems.
- Video technology, digital signage, CMS or advertising platforms.
- Enterprise projects involving hardware and closed networked environments.
- Understanding of AI or other machine learning systems and integration.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)s.
What an we offer you?
- Participation in an early stage, market-making exciting SaaS company.
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Health insurance, paid vacation, holidays.
Remote (US preferred) -or- San Diego, California
Please email your Cover Letter and Resume to HR@herofi.com
No Calls, please.
No agency contact, please.