HEROFi creates, launches, and manages exceptional retail signage and engagement products. The company’s HEROFi platform merges all of the functionality of classic digital display networks (scheduling, tracking, device management, reporting) with the additional and unique capability of reacting to a broad variety of data, in real time.
HEROFi is growing quickly and is currently seeking a QA Engineer to create unit and acceptance tests for front-end Web deliverables and back-end services.
Candidate should be a self-starter that can manage multiple projects while adhering to established processes and work in a fast-paced work environment.
What You’ll Do
- Create unit and acceptance tests for front-end Web deliverables and back-end services.
- Contribute to all aspects of the services and applications under the team’s ownership, which includes design, automated testing, deployment, and uptime of the services.
- Improve internal team processes by keeping what’s working, throwing away what’s not.
- Collaborate on the vision of the services and applications under the team’s ownership.
- Build technology the right way; for us, this means simple, well-tested APIs, services and tools that gradually grow over time, and that provide plenty of insight into production usage and performance.
What You’ll Need
- 1-3 years of relevant back-end software development experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant software testing experience.
- Strong software development fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, problem
solving, OO Design, and system architecture).
- Good diagnostic, analytical, design and communication skills.
- Experience with Node.js microservice development.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure).
- Experience with Agile development processes (Scrum, Kanban).
- BS in Computer Science or related experience.
- Experience with Serverless Framework (AWS Lambda, Azure Functions).
- Familiarity with SQL or other relational databases.
- Familiarity with MongoDb, Redis or other NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket).
- Experience with CI/CD workflows and tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, and/or AppVeyor.
What an we offer you?
- Participation in an early stage, market-making exciting SaaS company.
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Health insurance, paid vacation, holidays.
Remote (US preferred) -or- San Diego, California
Please email your Cover Letter and Resume to HR@herofi.com
No Calls, please.
No agency contact, please.