Senior Visual Designer
HEROFI employs a vibrant team of diverse and talented individuals who have a passion for bringing innovation to the retail & hospitality industries. In addition to offering competitive salaries and benefits, our employees enjoy working with cutting edge technology in a flexible work environment where results are recognized and rewarded.
HEROFi is growing quickly and is currently seeking a Senior Visual Designer to support the creative team, development team, and operations team by creating PoC visuals and deck support.
Candidate should be a self-starter that can manage multiple projects while adhering to established processes and work in a fast-paced work environment.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to the documentation of all design work created.
- Improve internal team processes by keeping what’s working, throwing away what’s not.
- Collaborate on the vision of the services under the team’s ownership.
- Build PoCs using elegant visual solutions.
- Help other teams by providing support with design templates.
What You’ll Need
- 2-3 years experience in the design industry.
- Strong portfolio of work.
- Proven ability to carry a design from start to finish; including concepting, wireframing, prototyping, and dev handoff.
- Expertise in vector-based design software (Sketch, Figma, and/or Xd).
- Experience with prototyping software (Marvel, InvisionApp, and/or Figma).
- Experience with designing decks within Keynote and Google Slides.
- Experience designing OOH marketing/advertising.
- Experience working at a SaaS company or start-up.
- Understanding of digital technologies.
- Understanding of environmental design.
What an we offer you?
- Participation in an early stage, market-making exciting SaaS company.
- Salary dependent on experience.
Remote (US preferred) -or- San Diego, California
Please email your Cover Letter, Resume, and Portfolio to HR@herofi.com
No Calls, please.
No agency contact, please.