HEROFI PRESENTS REVENUE OPTIMIZATION PLATFORM AT TECHCRUNCH DISRUPT SF 2018
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, September 5, 2018 – The HEROFi team was proud to participate this year at the prestigious 2018 TechCrunch Disrupt event in San Francisco, demonstrating the company’s retail revenue optimization platform and joining over 1,200 innovative startups. HEROFi joined companies from a range of industries showcasing products, platforms, and service including the latest developments in cutting-edge artificial intelligence you can find in-dept information on https://www.salesforce.com/blog/2019/04/future-of-ai-artificial-intelligence-business-impact.html, biotech, gaming, virtual and augmented reality, and retail technology.
HEROFi was one of the companies selected to demonstrate in the Startup Alley exhibitor area. The team, including co-founders CEO Vladimir Edelman and President Trent Dethloff, and Creative Director Charles Alexander, hosted interested investors, representatives of the business and technology media, and prospective clients.
In addition, the company was chosen, among an elite group, to present a distilled version of the company’s vision in a 60-second flash pitch from the Showcase Stage.
Following are the key takeaways from of Vlad’s pitch:
- HEROFi provides a platform for large distributed retail to use real-time data to power consumer communication.
- That data could be internal – sales, inventory, or external – weather, traffic, sports. And the consumer engagement happens with large displays, or kiosks, tablets, or any form of consumer touchpoints.
- You can see our work at any one of 1,300 Buffalo Wild Wings, where we power intelligent and dynamic food and beverage signage, which calculates pricing and packaging down to the individual location based on demographics or links promotions to real-time data such as sports scores where if team gets a touchdown then another menu item is promoted as 50% of for 15 minutes for example.
- You can also see us in action at Westfield Malls, where they use us to allow tenants to correct for bad sales days. If by 3 or 4 in the afternoon, their numbers are not where they should be, they can trigger a takeover of the mall and push people into their physical locations by having us react immediately to that sales data.
- We are a 4yr old bootstrap profitable startup. We closed a $3.5 M convertible debt round earlier this year and we are kicking off a Series A at the end of this year.